Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunny Sunday

Yes today is sunny and beautiful and pretty much i have nothing to do finish all my sch work....i reckon i am about 10 weeks ahead of my class so today have decided to slack and lazy around the house and basically doing nothing but watching TV...man nothing nice on TV on a Sunday nothing but footy so i decided to turn off the tv and head up to my room to pack...but ican see my room is neat and tidy nothing to pack...my sis can be a pain sometimes when my room is pack all she does is neg neg and neg asking me to pack my room then i told her ihave packed my room u blind or something hehehehe i noe it may sound rude but at the end of it we would laugh.....man i love Sundays esp today its nice and sunny clouds in the sky i can say nice day to go to the beach or stay home and slp and do nothing....then next Saturday i 've a dental appointment at 11.30am because i can feel that my filling on myback tooth has came out everytime when i chew i can feel the paint every time i chew .....then on the 18th which is a friday i got invited for a gaming nite over at my friends place meeting him near his place at 6.30pm looks like i won't be online heehee but will try to be on MSN.....anyways iam feeling abit sleepy oh well off to bed i suppose bye all will update again....

No comments: