Wednesday, April 16, 2008

beautiful wednesday

ah...yes today is a beautiful day it is so sunny the clouds are in the sky yesterday night i found out that my second sis is going back to Singapore next Friday...for 2 or 3weeks i told her you better look after junior properly by the way junior is my dog hehehe.....while my mum goes for her holiday which i have mention in my post yesterday...man next sat onwards i will be alone oh well i have my sch work to keep my me company during the 2 or 3 weeks when she is in singapore :P then just now i created a countdown timer till my birthday pls see below
src="http://apps.rockyou.com/images/tail_create.gif">
ah...looks like i got to clean my room soon probly ill do it tomorrow..then i reckon there are couple of things that i need to throw and some needs to be pack oh well need to sort that out tomorrow...then my elder sis told me the other day if u graduate this year ill get u a i pod nano that is so cool then when i told my second sis she said your elder sis is Spoilding you i told my second sis no she is not...and it goes on and on not going to include in this post heheh....anyways mid may or june i have to start packing my stuff into boxes to ship back to singapore but now i just want to study and getgood grades oh well i shall stop here will up date soon

No comments: