Monday, April 28, 2008

A promise to my dad

today i can say i am officially say iam happy..basically when to sch and did all the practical exercises in my clustering in linux its not that hard then during the 1hrs break me and my course mate when to the city and have lunch but before we went to have our lunch we when to JB-Hi_Fi to see an ipod nano we were chatting on what we wanted my course mate wanted to the the nano as for me i am going to get the touch and the nano but my elder sis is going to give me as a present if i complete sucessfully this year...

i can't wait to have my hands on the nano then next year iam going to get my ipod touch from hong kong.. and iam really glad i can go holiday....yeeppi for me and my birthday is in another 49 days more..then last day of sch is on the 28th of june i can't wait i reckon once i have finish i will be happy...hehehe anyway i will work hard and achieve my goals..

As i have promise my dad before he passaway that i will do well and pass all my modules and get my diploma and show. today i found out off my online course result for my report i got a merit for my minMuse requirements report iam so happy i have not tell my mum yet but will call her this weekend and tell her man i really miss her heaps....oh well i am going to stop here and rest and watch some tv then go to bed..plus my head is killing me..bye guys will update soon when iam not busy studying or doing my reports :)

PS:dad i promise u that i will make u proud..and will show you my diploma cert when i visit you...dad i miss u so much..u will always be in my heart what I've promise u i will go and achieve it love u always.

2 comments:

Falcon said...

he will be proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

cheers dude