Friday, April 11, 2008

homesick

yes iam homesick i am missing singapore already being here in Australia is not fun any more now my aim is to quickly finish and go home and start my life then the other thing is iam afraid that i wont be able to find a job in Singapore once i finish my studies here in Australia and go home..been missing my mum lately......then been asking abt when my gradation is man first i ask ETI they say they are not sure and ask me to email the sch or the international center. I was like What the fuck? u are the international education provider and u dunno when the graduation is....this is fucking bull crap..man i have already email my course coordinator and my portfolio manager i hope they would be able to tell me i hope they can tell me what i want to know..because without my cert s i wont be able to get a job in singapore because most employer in singapore want to see your cert..anyway i am not going to worry this much my main aim is to finish this sem....anyways i am going to stop here not in the mood to blog further...will update soon

No comments: