Tuesday, April 15, 2008

awesome

well today i can say it has been and awesome day for me in the morning i when out for coffee then after coffee i brought KFC for lunch then later will be cooking dinner well at lease i dont have school today and the rest of this week but next week as term 2 starts i will be fairly busy with exams and assignments i really dont't want to screw up this time i will study double hard for the next term and finish this year...this week for me has been slack for me cos i don't have sch work to do and i can say iam fairly ahead of my sch work in my class..so during the break i can enjoy..then this friday i might go tomy friend's place for a gamming weekend i reckon this will be my last as term 2 begins next week which means study mode will be turn on so when u see my msn status is set to busy means i don't want to be disturb u can still talk but iwill take a slower time to respond to the msg sorry..then my second sis is going back to singapore for 2 or 3 weeks while my mum goes to china well i hope my mum will enjoy her self when she's there i can say she deserved a holiday after taking care of my papa for 20 years..then after china i don't know will she come here i told my sis when she come let me know she said nah not going too man thatis mean of her hehehe oh well i will have to wait and see cause i might not know when will she come may be she will come with out me knowing when iam still in sch heheheheeheh well i got to wait and see...oh well i gtg and clean the house will up date soon well i will leave u with a chocolate pancake recipe from this website http://www.pancakerecipes.net/chocolate-pancakes.html

Ingredients:

4 medium eggs.
2 oz of melted chocolate.
1 cup of flour.
1 cup of milk.
¾ cup of yoghurt.
2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup.
2 tablespoons of sugar.
2 teaspoons of baking powder.
1 teaspoon of salt.
1 teaspoon of baking soda.
Cooking oil.
Preparation Instructions:

Thoroughly mix all of the ingredients (except cooking oil) together in a bowl.

Allow to stand for about 5 minutes.

Lightly coat a frying pan or skillet with cooking oil.

Heat up the pan.

Pour a suitable amount of the batter into the pan and cook, turning once. Repeat until all batter is used.

note: don't follow exactly as the recipe you can add you own...

No comments: