Thursday, April 24, 2008

happy thursday

ah...yes hello guys sorry for not updating my blog for a while have been busy since term two start have classes from Monday to Wednesday and mid sem exam is comming for the past few days have been preparing for the test i did the practice and got 95% i reckon i should be fine for the test...yes may will be here soon and tomorrow my erjie is going back to singapore for 3 weeks then when she's back she will see whether to move back to Singapore permanently I hope she will...anyways this few days has been tiring for my i only when to bed at 3am during weekdays just to study for my mid sem and it's for a good cost.then tomorrow going over to my friends place for gaming..thats the oly way i can relieve stress......hheheeh :D anyways i will stop here and pls see the funny vid below by youtube heheehehehe.


No comments: