Thursday, April 17, 2008

full of excitment

today i am really happy that i get most of my studies done today and played games and went to the cpf web site to check my GST credit and i got $600 i got this info from my fren marc from his blog posting. that money i will keep it and wont spend it unless it is necessary if not i reckon i will not touch it hehehe i wont know when i need money so it is best to keep it for a raining day....hehehe i am excited its only 2 months left of my cause once i have finish its home sweet home Singapore hehehe i cant wait to see my mum and my dog junior...and find job and build my pc.....then next year i can't wait to go to hong kong..for holiday heheh i deserved this holiday because i have worked so hard on getting my diploma my sis and my cousin are planning to go either the 1st week of jan or the 2nd week of jan heheh..i just can't wait and tomorrow might go to my friend's place to play hellgate London with him man each time i play iam getting better and better in that game oh well i gtg and rest next week start i won't be updating my blog so often untill my exams are over sorry guys...:D oh ya feel free to comment on which place is the best place to go in hong kong :D

No comments: