Tuesday, April 8, 2008

monday bluez

although i have no class today but i can feel that iam board but at when i go to fel's blog it will brighten my day up by reading her post and chatting with fellow fans there
damm tomorrow have 2 lecture but heng its in the afternoon then today while my erjie was preparing dinner she cut herself and almost cut the tip of her thumb off man how scary is that at first she called me but i did not hear her then when she shouted then i replied she told me that she has cut herself then had to go to hospital to stitch it up on the way there i had to hold tight her thumb to stop the bleeding i could see her face color change...then she ask me did i off the stove i told her i did and she ios strill worried i did not she call everyone in her phone but most of them did not pick up then i got the cab home which took me half and hour to get a bloody cab..whata waste of time then when i got home phone rang it was my sis she ask me u just git hm i said yes and the stove was off then i ask her did u manage to get mike she said yes that was a relieve..then now she is home resting so for the next two weeks i have to cook clean .hmm my mum and dad are low blood funny iam the only one that has high blood but not really true cos sometimes when i bend down for a long time and look up suddenly i will feel giddy till now idunno y oh well i gtg see ya

No comments: