Monday, April 14, 2008

relax

today is the start of my 1 week term break then tomorrow my friend have asked me out for coffee at 11 am basically what i do to day is installed a graphics card that my friend gave me....then for the rest of the day i have been surfing the web site for some stuff.have nothing to do today all my sch work and assignment are up to speed and for the whole day i have been lazing around and cook dinner..then today i got an email about my graduation looks like i have to come back next year may to attend the ceremony...then when term starts next week i will be fairly busy preparing for mid sem exam and finishing up my assignments..and i won't be on felicia's blog that often until my finial exam are over...but i will try to be on fel's blog once as i can..ah may will be here soon and june as well i can't wait to finish and go home..but before i go home i will apply for jobs...so that once i am back in singapore i will have a job i can't wait to get my first pay then i can get parts for my PC i am going to build..and get this awesome game its call hellgate London this is the game i've been playing at my mate's place this game is cool and awesome..all this will have to wait as now i want to concentrate on my sch work and pass all my exams..anyway i will stop here as i want to get some rest iam still tired from sat gaming..will update soon see ya........

No comments: