Thursday, March 27, 2008

weeeeeeee("that does not mean iam happy iam bloody stresst out with all my sch work")

man was up at 9.30am this morning although there is no sch but i got up early to do my report("kekeeke") see how hard working iam :P i noe i abit of a buay hao bai right and a bit thick skin hor :P what can i say i seriously like to finish this year and graduate and have fun....but many things have came up first my dad pass away this year jan i think this is what motivate me to study hard and strong i will keep the promise to my dad and study hard and finish. i can say this few days has been quit challenging for me first came a lot of report but i manage to finish most of it to lighten the load. then on good friday dunno what can in to me i was on fel's blog to chat then some how i made one of a fren there pissd off with me now she is still a little angry i can understand it was my fault and i feel really bad for bullying her i dunno what the fuck is wrong with me seriously i am such a dick what did i say those stuff to hurt her but now she talks to me but not totally forgive me anyways no matter what i will still treat her as my friend...some times i reckon if i did not bully her i reckon none of this will happen..anyays marie if u do pass by my blog i just want to say sorry and i promise i will not bully u again :)

No comments: