Wednesday, March 26, 2008

love

i really love my elder sister to death that time i post a message on my elder sisters facebook that i would like her to buy me a packet of choco M&Ms at first she cant find any in san Francisco so when she was in NY she went to the World M&M shop to find but she couldn't find them but she will hunt for it but the sad thing is she wont be able to make it to my grad ceremony i so want her to come but i can understand that she has to work. But she told me that i better grad this year heehee i noe i can do it i been putting lot of hard work in every single work assignment i do i noe myself that i will graduate this year and go back to Singapore man i so miss the place i call home. although it brings back some sad painful memories of my love life i still love going back now the most important thing on my mind is to finish my studies here and go home and start my career love can just wait..oh well here is the message that is posted on my fun wall on my face book from my elder sis

Was at M&M world shop in NY where all sorts of M&M exists, didn't see peanut butter ones leh.... The hunt continues! :) I won't make it for your grad but have fun! And make sure u grad!

no matter how naughty i am my elder sis, my second sis, my cousin brothers which i treat them as my brothers and my mum they still love me. i won't forget all the advice from both my sisters, my cousin dict and cousin ben told me. all this advice makes me a better person.

in the past when i was young i can be very mischievous and quite hyper can also say quite a hand full what i want i get even my mum say no my papa will get what i want...when i was 18 i was even worst got mix with the wrong group of people and ended my self in trouble always talk back to my mum and my sisters man when i looked back at this compare to myself now and myself when i was 18 i feel really discussed no doubt i still do talk back to them just to tease my elder sister and my second sister.But when it come to advice i still will listen to them as it is always never wrong..i can say it is part and parcel of growing up and taking responsibility i noe now my dad is no longer around i am the of the head house now i have to wise up and take care of my mum i really want to thank her for looking after my papa for 20 yrs since his accident and till he passaway jan this year although it is hard for me to accept that my papa is gone but i noe that he is in haven with god. but i noe that he is always look out for me. i will always remember this bible verse to remind me of my papa.
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
2 Timothy 4:7-8

now i gtg and finish up my sch work...will update soon

No comments: