Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stressed

today have been doing alot of work in sch first period of class is on manage complex project where i was involved in a group activity to do WBS (work break down structure) and each of my group members contribute to the work and one of the group member contribute then after class ended we have the next class to start i leard quite alot of things today and finish my report wanted to submit but damm sian i submitted in to the wrong assignment drop box drop box haizzz... lucky i told my lecture then he told me he will reset the dropbox......then class at 5.30 then reach hm abt 7ish when to my rm to do more of my manage complex projects haizz do untill now sia looks like i have been pushing myself over the edge le but all for a good cost and soon it will be over.....then i can start my career and start saving money for my house and marrage and car...lastly give my mum $$ then appy for cableTV and watch EPL and chinese dramas miss all of thoes and take care of some household bils anyways got to slp have a 8.30am class tomorrow blog again soon see ya.......

No comments: