Monday, March 10, 2008

No long till i finish

not long till i finish.....it seem when you are studying u don't notice the days and time fly pass so quickly now have to put in my hardwork and do my assignment ahead so that i won't have to rush to submit been pushing myself extreamly hard to pass all my modules i dont think this is enough i got to push myself to the eage to achive my goal......easter is alround coner and i think this is where my term break starts and have to study althougth theres no class assignments need to finish and lots to do..after the term break will have a full on class from mondays to thurdays have to push extremly hard to pass all my subjects no rest after term 2 starts my wish for this year is to finish and work...then next year jan my sis is planning for my mum , cousin my second sis my auntie and her husband and me to go to hong kong for holiday....hopefully can take leave from there till chinese new year......i seriously need to have a break after i finish my course...then i am going to do my ccna ccnp and mcse i also might plan to do my Bachelor of Information Technology
degree part time which will cost me S$15,515.00......siow liao la now got to open 3 fucking bank accounts one for lao po pen ,house and renovation , car, education... siow liao la like that i where got money left after i give my mum then put $$ into each individual accounts haizzz..........dunno la now i want to finish first later then see how cos i might not want to do my degree who says no degree cannot be manager once i got 5 yrs exp sure will become manager of IT de ha......tomorrow marks 2 mths since my dad passwaway...dad although u are gone i will promise u that i will grad and make u and mummy proud u will always be in my heart and my strength will always love u once i am back will go to mandai to vist u...........k i will stop here will blog again soon Nite Nite :P

No comments: