Monday, March 17, 2008

i miss singapore

man its so boring today there's nothing on tv that amaze me so today i studied the whole day and now its time for bed got class tomorrow its not long till tafe is over and graduate i really miss singapore my mum and my dog junior everyday and i absolute love my mobile phone this phone is already 2mth's old and it has not give me any problem.....so far there is not a single stretch on the phone and have not even once drop it man this is the 8th phone i have change i can say it is worth it ever since my Motorola V3i died on me man the next and my finial Nokia phone I'll be getting is the N82 once i start working.... then will be saving my money for house , car and marriage...hehehe...oh well iam off to bed nite blog again soon...........see ya


this is a pic of my phone the nokia 6120 classic

No comments: