Thursday, March 20, 2008

easter's here means more work for me Yeah FUN("btw iam being Sarcastic")

and yesh good friday is tomorrow which means easter is here which means more work for me to do during this season darn it i really want to relax and do nothing looks like this time i cant do that as its my finial year at TAFE time really flys and April will be here soon and term 1 will soon end and term break after that term 2 starts means lots of work to be done as sem is drawing to a close in abt 2 mths time iam so happy once that is over i will be looking foward to graduation and get all my 3 certification cert 3 of IT cert IV of IT and my diploma of IT but b4 that iam going to party like no tomorrow iam going to have a piss out at my place then from there iam going to paint the whole of northbridge and subi red hahahaha and drink till i cant drink anymore :) i noe whatu ppl going to say that iam a bloody alco but iam not i just celebrating the end of tafe heheheehe photos will be up on my facebook as well as my graduation photos which i dunno when will that be happening anyways i am going to stop here blog again soon bye...

No comments: