Friday, March 28, 2008

Stress free zone

ah.......yes iam home work free for now yesterday did most of my report and today bascially iam free and did nothing the whole of today now iam 7weeks ahead of my school work man the amount of work i have is not funny one after the other i guess being year 2 in my diploma course is all about but it is for a good cost.....but iam worried that afteri graduate i wont be able to find a job in singapore...but my sis friend mike said just finish this first and every thing will fall into place if u think both at the same time you will be burn out....this advice really make sences thanks mike for the advice..now i know which way to go...tomorrow iam going to meet my friend for coffee and go to his place and fix his computer..then on sunday i will be meeting my best mate vick for a movie...it has been a long time since i hang out with him....we have lots to catch up...2mths back we where suppost to meet up but he has to work..then ever since i started my course i have been absoultly busy with sch work and my hands on...and yes this sunday will be the end of day light savings for perth mean i get 1hr more of sleep ("man iam such a pig hahahahahaha"):)......oh well i better get some shut eye if not tomorrow i reckon i will be sleepy nite will update soon.......feel free to comment

No comments: