Sunday, May 18, 2008

weekend ended

today is sunday which means that monday is tomorrow and its back to sch for learning and study hard...today what i did was at my friends place playing games was there since yesterday stayed up till quarter past 6 this morning slp for few hours then resume our game then meet my fren at 1 for pool then came home was so tired unitll after my lunch cum dinner i fall a sleep on the couch.

 now iam going to go and wash up and watch tv and as usual going to fall a sleep on the couch again and leave the lights and tv on man this is one of the bad habits i have..then comming friday a mate of mine is comming over for dinner and poker session plus movie at my place we had also planned to go to the movie on sat, so he might come and stay over comming friday hehehe anyways will update ya... iam going to stop here and go and relax the rest of my sunday and have fun heheeheheh :) laters yo will update again....

No comments: