Tuesday, May 13, 2008

EXAMS ARE OVER YES!!!!!!!

hey all sorry for not blogging for a while have been busy with assignments and my exam today is my exam i did well in the multiple choice i got 16/20 that is 80% as for the written part i dunno how i did....at lease i have my a page of A4 notes to help me but i did not refer to it much as most of it i have already memorise.

I hope i have done well..although my exam is over iam happy and over joy the sad part is i will be busy again with my huge tons of assignment to do to day one my lectures have ask the whole class to do some research on WAN topology it is basically i have to investigate on different types of connection like Switched circuits (permanent virtual circuits (PVCs) and switched virtual circuits (SVCs), leased lines, T carriers, synchronous optical network (SONET) technologies, asymmetrical digital subscriber line (ADSL), integrated services digital network (ISDN), symmetrical digital subscriber line (SDSL), high speed digital subscriber line (HDSL) from various ISP company.

Then i have to produce a report that's more work for me time really does fly its now almost mid may i can say i have 1 mth left of tafe..then thats it then i will be flying home sweet home singapore man i miss that place :P anyways i got to go and rest see ya will blog again soon..

No comments: