Friday, May 16, 2008

flying colors

hey guys sorry for not updating so often although i have finish my exams i been busy with my assignment and stuff. yesterday i got my result for my written i got 14/15 (93%) man that was a relieve i tot i did badly but it turns out i passed yesh today basically did nothing much just tidy my report and install linux..for the past few day my mood have been really bad after receiving a letter to pay my sch fees i rang and told them on Thursday that i have already paid my sch fees then i double check with my sis she said that we have already paid the school fees..then she called to tell them and she even email the receipt no of the transfer...oh well its no up to them to check...man don't they check or update their records anyway i am not going to think too much...and let that hiccup spoil my mood.i am just so happy that i pass my mid sem exams..as for now all i left to do is to finish up my assignments and reports then i will Defiantly get my diploma this year.......tomorrow i will be going to my friends place to play games and then on Sunday going to play pool with my mate vick....then next sunday probably going to watch a movie...anyways iam going to go cook will update soon see ya.....
PS: dad i will make u and mum proud..and i will always love u i will never for get the promise that i made.........

No comments: