Saturday, June 28, 2008

finially Sem ended

hey all sorry for not blogging for a long time as i've say in my previous post that ill be busy now all my hardwork have aleady paid off and pass all my assignment. last wednesday me and my friends when down to the pub and started drinkig at 11am (i noe its early and u all must be thinking iam a blood alco). basically i had 4 pines of beer my fav beer is stalla atrios ,teds(tooleys) this is what iwill miss when i go back to singapore although some part of me feel like staying...and some part of me want to go back to singapore....*sighs*...i reckon ill give singapore a try and i reckon ill love it...then yesterday had a big nite out had quite a couple of drinks and i dunno how much i drink all i noe is i had a kerbab and head home and could not get to slp cause when i close my eyes everything started spinning i had a plasic bag in my room  which i puke in it...then when i woke up this morning i had a massive headache...but i had fun..then next monday ill go to sch for the last time basially iam going to play games. then on thursday ill be going back to singapore for good anyways ill stop here will update soon :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the fall publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=somersetsix ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you use the black methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg