Thursday, February 28, 2008

first entry for 2008

too long never blog le i think it has been 3 years i neve blog liao, sem has started for me this year have been very busy with my school work assignment hands on and myproject management class will start this friday and this will be my finial year. So i will be putting alot of hard work in my assignments and pratical assignments and get my all my 3 certs then i will be moving back to singapore for good cos need to take care of my mum, My dad passaway the second week of jan now my plans of working here has change cos i've to take care of my mum. my greatest fear is once i graduate and i go back to singapore i won't be able to get a job haizz anyways i will try harder and i will not give up this easy. once i have gotten a job i am going to open 2 bank account to save money for a house and get a car. the car that i have been eyeing is the Mazda 3 sp 1.6 sedan the pic is below



once isave enuff will get this car maybe in red but in black or grey :P anyway will have to finish my driving in Australia first. anyway its 3am at side here gtg and sleep c ya will blog again soon Peace :)

No comments: